Act now to receive 50% off the 101 80/20 Chantel Ray Way Recipe Collection
Fresh homemade cranberry juice
- 8 cups Cranberries fresh or frozen
- ½ cup Honey
- 8 cups Water
1. Add cranberries and water to a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
2. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. All the berries should have popped open and be a little mushy at by this point.
3. Place a fine mesh strainer over a bowl and pour the berries into it. Discard the berries.
4. Pour the honey into the bowl with the hot juice. Stir until the honey is dissolved completely.
5. Allow the juice to cool about an hour so it's not too hot to handle. Put in fridge to cool.